16 June 2012

Sharon Becker's Purple Zest Scrapkit FREEBIE!

I was emailed an asked about one of my older scrapkits!

but i don't make them anymore, 
as i make the elements now
for the scrapkits itself! 
(scripts & templates)

so i decided to give the scrapkit away as a
 Freebie!

hope you like it!


here are the links!








this is only to be used for
 Personnal Use!

and DO NOT share it around!

please send them to my blog,
so they can download it themselves!

and a thank you would be most appreciated!


3 comments:

Anonymous,  16 June 2012 at 15:15  

Thank you so much for sharing your creations with us Sharon...will definitely keep checking in. :-)))
Smiles...JANNE

Sally 16 June 2012 at 20:44  

Thank you for the beautiful kit Sharon...Hugs Sal

CBH 17 June 2012 at 13:11  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jun. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2011

Back to TOP